Managing Internet Connection Speeds
Are you having connection issues? Can’t play content? Can’t download the shows and movies you love?
Low internet speeds or an inconsistent connection when you’re watching Nishaani+ can be a problem. But we can help.
The first step is to perform a speed test to check the strength of your connection.
For consistent, high-quality streaming, we recommend the following download speeds:
- 5.0 Mbps for High Definition (HD) content
- 25.0 Mbps for 4K UHD content
Get more details on Nishaani+ Internet Speed Recommendations.
If your connection fails to meet our recommended speeds, contact your Internet Service Provider to confirm your results and discuss your options.
If you passed the speed test and are still experiencing connectivity issues, please try these steps:
- Close all apps or programs
- If you’re using a wireless connection, move your device closer to the Wi-Fi source. (If possible, connect your device directly to the router with an Ethernet cable.)
- Power off all other devices connected to your home network
- Restart your streaming device
- Open Nishaani+
- Test your connection by playing a title from within Nishaani+
If you’re still running into trouble watching Nishaani+ after following these steps, we recommend referring to our video playback troubleshooting steps.